Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD (non-alcoholic ready to drink market) in Africa. Coca-Cola Beverages Mozambique has an exciting opportunity in our Manufacturing department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Team Leader SHEQ role, which is based in our plant in Nampula. The successful candidate will report directly to the Regional Manufacturing Manager. KEY PURPOSE To manage the total SHEQ function in the relevant plant in order to ensure full compliance with all local, BP and KO requirements related to quality, health, safety and the environment.
1. Understand Business Strategic Priorities and Business Processes
2. Ensure Product and Package Quality meets legal, internal CCBA and Coca-Cola Requirements.
3. Manage Integrated SHEQ systems for the whole operation.
4. Initiate and Facilitate Continuous Improvement for SHEQ and Sustainability.
5. Manage Cost plans and Costs.
6. Manage Human Resources.
7. Deliver Excellence in Customer Service.
→ Mais vagas em Nampula
→ Todos anúncios de Coca-Cola
→ Explorar vagas de Management