Under the guidance and supervision of the Administrative Associate the Driver provides reliable and safe driving services ensuring high accuracy of work. The Driver demonstrates a client-oriented approach, high sense of responsibility, courtesy, tact and the ability to work with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
The Driver provides driving services to the operations and programme staff in the CO, Consultants and Experts and UN staff on mission.
Incumbent will approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude and display a strong client orientation. As such s/he will display flexibility in performing other emerging tasks assigned by RR/RC, CD or supervisor/manager.
1) Ensures provision of reliable and secure driving services by
2) Ensures proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes, car washing, etc;
3) Ensure availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, map of the city/country, first aid kit, necessary spare parts;
4) Ensures that all immediate actions required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accidents;
5) Ensures cost-savings through proper use of vehicle through accurate maintenance of daily vehicle logs, provision of inputs to preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports.
Ability to get things done while exercising good judgement – Level 1: Meets goals and timelines for team deliverables
Níveis: Secondary School
→ Mais vagas em Maputo
→ Todos anúncios de UNDP
→ Explorar vagas de Driving